A week or two ago i went to Agile Manchester for a three day agile conference. I really enjoyed the experience and learnt a lot.
My Key takeaways were:
- Mobbing looks interesting – useful way to get the teams limiting WIP
- Forecasting over estimating – or no estimating?
- Improv Games seem like a great way to build a team. Maybe at the start of a scrum or retro?
- Coach, coach and more coaching – Out with old school managment
- We can influence the values ourselves – Lets do it!
Here are my sketch notes:
I talked about gamification, fun and games for learning and played the dysfunctional scrum and really enjoyed it.